BECOME AN HCAA MEMBER
Thank you for your interest in becoming an HCAA member. HCAA is a non-profit volunteer organization of professional and avocational archeologists serving seven counties: Kerr, Kimble, Kendall, Gillespie, Bandera, Real and Edwards.
HCAA’s Mission is to survey and record details about archeologically significant sites before they are lost to collectors and the rapidly increasing development of our Hill Country area. To accomplish this more effectively, we strive to cultivate public interest in, and knowledge about, the history and prehistory of this area via our community service offerings.
- Bi-monthly Meetings with Guest Speaker Lectures on a Variety of Archeology Topics
- HCAA Speakers Bureau Presentations to Schools, Organizations, Institutions & Any Interested Group
- HCAA Library, Website, and Journal
- HCAA Membership with Benefits Galore
- Archeology Training Program
- On-Site Archeological Field Training
- Opportunities to Survey, Excavate, and Record New Archeological Sites
- Free, Private, Confidential Land Surveys, Research & Lab Documentation Reports
Explore with us!
Learn with us!
Document with us!
Make history with us!
Mail your membership and donation forms to:
HCAA, PO Box 290393, Kerrville, TX, 78029-0393
Membership Dues & Donations are Tax Deductible Membership/Donation forms are also in our online
newsletter and at HCAA general meetings and events.
The Hill Country Archeological Association is classified as a Section 501 (c) (3) organization
under the Internal Revenue Code.