BECOME AN HCAA MEMBER, RENEW, VOLUNTEER, DONATE!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a new HCAA member or renewing your membership. For new members and those renewing, once you pay via Paypal or Debit/Credit card on this page, please submit an updated online membership/volunteer/donate application. For renewing, this will help us update your contact information. If you prefer to print the application, simply click here. Once you complete the application, mail your form and payment check (if not paid online) to: HCAA, PO Box 290393, Kerrville, TX, 78029-0393.
For all members, be sure to indicate your interest to volunteer within the application you submit. Donations are also much appreciated. HCAA is a non-profit volunteer organization of professional and avocational archeologists serving seven counties: Kerr, Kimble, Kendall, Gillespie, Bandera, Real and Edwards.
HCAA’s Mission is to survey and record details about archeologically significant sites before they are lost to collectors and the rapidly increasing development of our Hill Country area. To accomplish this more effectively, we strive to cultivate public interest in, and knowledge about, the history and prehistory of this area via our community service offerings.
BECOME AN HCAA MEMBER OR RENEW TODAY!
1. Choose your membership option below.
2. Then click “Pay Now” button below
(Pay by Paypal OR “Check in as Guest” to pay by Debit/Credit Card).
3. Click here to complete and submit online application form
DONATE TO HCAA TODAY!
1. Click Donate button below.
2. Choose Donation Option.
3. Then pay by Paypal or Debit/Credit Card.
4. Click here to complete and submit online application form
- Bi-monthly Meetings with Guest Speaker Lectures on a Variety of Archeology Topics
- HCAA Speakers Bureau Presentations to Schools, Organizations, Institutions & Any Interested Group
- HCAA Library, Website, and Journal
- HCAA Membership with Benefits Galore
- Archeology Training Program
- On-Site Archeological Field Training
- Opportunities to Survey, Excavate, and Record New Archeological Sites
- Free, Private, Confidential Land Surveys, Research & Lab Documentation Reports
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES (for members):
- Perform field work
- Learn field work techniques
- Participate in artifact lab work
- Serve as a board member
- Provide outreach education to adults, children, or educators
- Help design the archeological exhibits in the planned new Kerrville history museum
- Help with cemetery preservation projects
- Help research/survey/excavate historic sites
- Invite speakers for HCAA meetings
- Help with refreshments or room set-up and take-down at HCAA meetings
- Serve as webmaster
YOUR DONATIONS TO ADVANCE RESEARCH & EDUCATION
- Help cover general operating costs in support of research, education, & outreach
- Support training & education with Beadles-Rector Education Fund
- Advances research with Tom Miller Archeology Research Fund
- Provide scholarships with Paul Smith Scholarship Fund
- Support field work and training schools
- Help preserve the prehistorical and historical archeology of the Texas Hill Country
Explore with us!
Learn with us!
Document with us!
Make history with us!
If you prefer to print off and mail your form, simply click here. Please mail your completed form to:
HCAA, PO Box 290393, Kerrville, TX, 78029-0393
Membership Dues & Donations are Tax Deductible Membership/Donation forms are also in our online
newsletter and at HCAA general meetings and events.
The Hill Country Archeological Association is classified as a Section 501 (c) (3) organization under the Internal Revenue Code.