MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
This is the last meeting of the year and the doors open at noon.
LOCATION: Union Church, 101 Travis Street, Kerrville TX 78028
PRESENTATION TITLE: Hill Country Archeological Assn: Discovery of 10,000 Year-Old Paleo-Indian Occupations in Kerr County
The PowerPoint lecture will present over 20 years of HCAA's work in the Hill Country. We have researched and documented over 10,000 years of occupation of the region, ranging from historic cemeteries and settler homesteads to ancient hunter-gatherer Indian sites. Our current work at the Crying Woman Ranch Project has uncovered some of the oldest evidence of Native Americans' presence at over 10,000 years ago.
Invite your friends to learn about Hill Country archeology.
- It's time to join or renew your membership for 2023.
- Raffle for a beautiful Biface created by our President, Mike McBride.
- Archeology books for sale to benefit our organization's work.
- An opportunity to tell us what you want to see and do in 2023.
- See examples of points, tools and other artifacts found in the hill country.
- Nominate new board members for 2023 and meet your fellow members.